In the previous topic Do not eat that part I, we were evaluating how food can be contaminated and adulterated in the natural. Now we bring you some practical solutions to protect yourself and your loved ones from these contaminants. Some foods and plants are being altered by chemicals, and causing many diseases that kill the body before its time, and weaken the Immune System, which is the army of intelligence and health organisms that works from within for the protection of the human body. GMO or genetically modified foods are foods and plants whose genetic information has been altered in order to prevent pests from destroying the crop, or to multiply them rapidly, and alter the course of nature. These foods have less than 50% nutrients than organic foods. That is, less than half the nutrients of those foods that have not been adulterated by any chemical.
Diseases that are caused by foods with GMO:
- It affects the liver, which is an organ that is responsible for filtering toxins from the body. Preventing the liver from being cleaned.
- It decreases the amount of minerals in the body. Minerals are the key that starts the engine of all body functions. Lack of minerals causes anemia, cysts, fatigue, tumors, tooth decay, and bone problems.
- It causes DNA mutations that can cause cancer.
- Holes in the intestine and colon problems.
- It causes the immune system to attack the body, making it believe that there is an invader who wants to destroy it.
- Most of the diseases of this time are produced by imbalance of the intestinal flora due to the effects of GMO in food.
- Alzheimer’s, dementia, schizophrenia, autism, hyperactivity and attention deficit, all types of inflammations, Parkinson’s, heart problems, thrombosis, obesity, high blood pressure, insomnia, metabolism problems, birth defects, suicide by overdose, infertility, violence and misbehavior in children both at home and at school.
- Contaminants of GMO in water cause 25% of Americans to have liver problems.
- It affects the health of pets, causing them allergies, digestive problems and cancer.
- Women are more prone to get autoimmune diseases, since GMO produces changes in the function of the ovaries and the uterus, and also causes hormonal imbalance.
- The 5G towers, which are used for the new technology that will replace the 4G, which are for mobile communication and the internet, cause health effects very similar to the those of GMO.
- The pharmaceutical industry, which is the second to sponsor television programs, benefits from the harm that these foods cause as GMO foods create diseases. While the pharmaceutical industry produces drugs to treat symptoms but without actually curing or counteracting the cause. Because it wouldn’t make them profit if people find out the truth and get healed. Without eating the right food, medicine doesn’t work. Whereas if we eat the right food, we will not need medicine.
- The biggest epidemic is the way of thinking of people who believe that they cannot do anything to change things because they are not researchers or doctors.
- The truth is that we can do something. If we refuse to consume GMO foods, the companies that produce them will decline and will have no choice but to stop producing them. France is known as a country with many tourist attractions such as the famous Eiffel tower, its romantic language, its coffees, desserts and breads, especially the baguette. Many years ago there was a situation of disagreement between the bakers and the French government, and they were forced to raise the price of bread from one euro drastically to two euros. The people who bought bread for their family every day, went on strike, and stopped buying bread completely so that the government and the bakers would see who had power. The results were impressive as the price of bread returned to its previous value, without further discussion. Now, you see, that you have the power in your hands so that no one oppresses you or makes you eat poison?
Natural solutions to detoxify from GMOs:
- Eat fermented vegetables, or vegetables that can be fermented such as miso, cabbage, carrots, beets, radish, broccoli, fennel, celery.
- Buy food for your pets free of gmo.
- Increase the intake of foods that contain minerals such as: Nuts, legumes, green vegetables, fish, grains, mushrooms, avocados, plantains and bananas, and dark chocolate.
- Consume digestive enzymes found in: pineapple, mango, kiwi, avocado, honey, papaya, bananas, ginger, and kéfir.
- Do your best to eat organic foods and even grow them at home.
- Add 1 to 3 aromatic herbs to your hot food before eating it. (this neutralizes gmo’s)Examples of aromatic herbs are: basil, parsley, dill, sage, thyme, bay leaf, oregano, spearmint, fennel, mint, rosemary.
- Try to get a good water filter, or mineral water to drink at home.
- Take a bath of hot water with Epson salt in the bathtub for at least 15 minutes. At least once a month or as you need it.
- Drink green juices (green juice recipe: 1 and 1/2 cup of water, the juice of half a lemon, 10 baby spinach leaves or a large spinach leaf, about 3 strips of cilantro, a slice of peeled and cut green apple, medium celery stalk, a piece of cucumber, wash well and put in a blender, take it at once).
- Walk barefoot on the ground for about 5 minutes at day.
- Take at least 15 minutes of sun, outside the house or from the window.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day. Wearing clean and comfortable clothing, with clean sheets and pillows. Yes, the pillows are to be washed in the washing machine and put in the dryer, then on the sun to dry. If you need a supplement or sleep aid, make it natural like melatonin or Valerian.
In the first part of this topic we were also talking about food in a spiritual sense and how, just like in the natural, we are being bombarded by foods that destroy our health and spiritual life. We talked about how the words we hear sometimes are loaded with adulterated spiritual nutrients. The word of God written in the Bible, and spoken by people who have a genuine relationship with him, is charged with: Life, faith, hope, health, peace, joy, love, medicine, truth, of wisdom and good judgment. On the other hand, the words of some songs, films and television programs, videos, postcards, and memes, news, and conversations with the wrong people are loaded with: Fear, death, adultery, deception, sensuality, hatred, envy, mockery, disease, stupidity and lack of wisdom, distraction and seduction to do things that do not do us well. I have seen that it is sometimes easier to refrain from eating a physical food that hurts, than it is from a spiritual meal. Because we can propose not to eat certain things, but if we go to the supermarket or the store, there might a song playing with obscene words. Then we meet a person who speaks badly of everyone, and although we do our best to say goodbye, no they leave or keep silence. At other times, we can be on social media and accidentally, we may see a video, a photo or an obscene, terrifying, violent, or burlesque message, because one of our contacts shared it or it is a paid advertisement. Many of us do not seek to consume those things, but they are everywhere. Therefore, as in the natural, although we cannot completely get rid of adulterated food, we can detox regularly, every day, so that our body, soul and spirit are cleansed and free from the effects of these contaminants. Consequently, our physical health will not decline, but will improve, as well as our spiritual health. Our human spirit was created by God to govern the soul and the body. Here, the order of the factors does affect the results. That is why we must constantly and voluntarily command our spirit to align itself with the Spirit of God, our soul to be subject to our spirit, and our body to subject itself to our soul. If our spirit is healthy, and our whole being, spirit, soul and body are in the correct order, we may be healed. Our spirit connected to the Spirit of God who is its Source, can heal the soul and the body. Because the health of our spirit will flow to the soul and to the body. “With all diligence guard your heart, for from it flow the springs of life.” Proverbs 4:23. NASB.
“And on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood up and exclaimed in a loud voice, saying: If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said: “ From the depths of your being will flow rivers of living water. But He said this of the (Holy) Spirit, which those who had believed in Him were to receive; because the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet been glorified. ” John 7: 37-39. NASB
Natural solutions to detoxify the spirit, soul and body:
We can take some time to practice routines that will eliminate the effects of adulterated spiritual foods. Whether they are false doctrines, hollow philosophies, humanism, lies, sensualities, crooked mindsets, voices, words, songs and wrong habits. There are practices that can help you, I will mention some of the most basic and important.
- Prayer. Praying is talking to God, talking to him about yourself, or asking for others, with the certainty and expectation that he will answer you. Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; and he who seeks finds; and to the one who calls, it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a snake? For if you, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him? ” Matthew 7: 7-12. NASB
- Study of the word of God, taking time to think about each word and meditate on a small portion or verse, that is food for our spirit.
- Take the holy supper. It is a spiritual exercise that make us claim the health in our entire being (spirit, soul and body), freedom, peace, and all the benefits obtained by the sacrifice of Jesus, until they become a reality in us. “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities. The punishment, for our peace, fell on him, and by his wounds we have been healed. ” Isaiah 53: 5. NASB. “And having had a cup, after giving thanks, he said: Take this and distribute it among yourselves; for I tell you that from now on I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God comes. And having taken bread, after giving thanks, he broke it, and gave it to them, saying, this is my body which is given for you; Do this in remembrance of me. In the same way he took the cup after supper, saying: This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you. ” Luke 22: 17-20 NASB.
- Fasting and prayer. Because fasting without prayer does not work. Fasting is voluntarily abstaining from physical food for a time. It is also to refrain from certain practices, in order to focus on humbling our hearts to seek God’s direction and that his kingdom and will be established in our lives, families, cities and nations. “Isn’t this the fast that I chose; untie the bonds of impiety, loosen the bonds of the yoke, let the oppressed go free, and break every yoke? Is it not so that you may break your bread with the hungry, and welcome the homeless poor into your home; so that when you see the naked you cover it, and not hide from your fellow man? Then your light will break out like the dawn, and your recovery will sprout quickly; Your righteousness will go before you; and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard. Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; You will cry out, and He will say, “ Here I am. If you remove from your midst the yoke, the threatening with the finger, and the speaking of iniquity, and if you offer yourself to the hungry, and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then your light will arise in the darkness, and your darkness will be like noon. And the LORD will guide you continually, He will satisfy your desire in the dry places and strengthen your bones; you will be like a watered garden and a spring whose waters never fail And yours will rebuild the ancient ruins; you will raise the foundations of past generations, and they will call you a repairman of breaches, restorer of streets where to live. ” Isaiah 58: 6-12.
- Listen to the Bible in audio, and messages from people who preach according to the Word of God.
- Pay attention to what you entertain in your mind. Begin to identify your thoughts, where do they come from, and try your best not to entertain bad thoughts. You have to know that the enemy of our souls injects thoughts into our minds and speaks in the first person as if it were your own voice. When you feel that you cannot control your thoughts, pray in the following way: the weapons of our militia are not carnal but powerful in God to demolish mental fortresses, so I use spiritual weapons now in the name of Jesus, and I come demolishing arguments, all evil imagination, all haughtiness and everything that rises against the knowledge of God, I silence every evil voice and all projection into my mind be removed and cancelled. I take captive all thoughts to the obedience of Christ. Do this as many times as necessary. You can do it out loud, or in a low voice, and you can even do it mentally if you have people around you so no one can hear. “For although we walk in the flesh, we do not fight according to the flesh; because the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but powerful in God for the destruction of strongholds; destroying speculations and all lofty reasoning that rises against the knowledge of God, and putting all thoughts into captivity to the obedience of Christ. “2 Corinthians 10: 3-5
- Praise: it is the act of recognizing God with your words, song, dance, thoughts and attitudes, for all his works, all his mercies and all his goodness every day of your life since before you were formed in the womb of your mother.
- Worship. “So then, my friends, because of God’s great mercy to us I appeal to you: Offer yourselves as a living sacrifice to God, dedicated to his service and pleasing to him. This is the true worship that you should offer.” Romans 12:1. Worship is giving ourselves to God each day as a living sacrifice, for Him to live through us. Honoring him with everything we think and do. Worship is also the act of approaching God in a close and personal way, recognizing his greatness, for who he is, and manifesting our love for him, it can be with music or without music. Below you will find a playlist that you can listen to while taking time to worship the Lord
- Thanksgiving is looking for reasons to thank God every day.
- Get together with other believers, even online. Due to the pandemic, many people cannot congregate but can share on different platforms with other brothers and sisters.
- Share about your faith with others.
- Listen and join me in this detox prayer …